Stump Grinding by STUMPEEZ
(a Forestree Services Company)
Contact us at: 888-95-STUMP (78867)
To ensure the best possible results for soil reuse, our professional-grade equipment can grind down to 24-inches below surface grade.
Why Is Stump Removal Important?
- A stump can become a home to termites, beetles, ants and other pests including possums, squirrels, snakes and other unwelcome creatures.
- Stumps can detract from the overall appearance of your property, damage lawn mowers, and even ruin driveways and foundations.
- As they dry out, stumps can attract termites, beetles, roaches and ants which can travel to other wooden structures, including your home.
- Grinding stumps can help prevent roots from sprouting as well as help prepare your ground for planting grass, bushes, flowers or another tree.
- A nice, well-kept lawn and yard can increase the value of your property.
Why call Stumpeez Services
(a ForesTree Services, Inc. Company)
- To ensure the best possible results for soil reuse, our equipment can grind down to 24-inches below surface grade.
- We can remove stumps without damaging structures in the area or harming surrounding landscape.
- We use professional-grade, high-tech machines that quickly and efficiently remove stumps well below ground level.